My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

They breed when no one is looking

How did i have a bag of clothes to get rid of? Are my things breeding when I'm not around? I'm beginning to think they are! I swear for the past year i have gotten rid of a bag of stuff every two months! and i got rid of ALOT before we moved back to PA. I honestly don't understand where everything is coming from! Anyways....

We are trying to "re-structure" things in the house we live in. I kept cleaning everything but what i need to clean. I don't really know why. It's just books and paper that i need to clean up...maybe clothes are more fun? O'well today is another day!

**side note is it ever good when you hear the Supervisor say he is "worried" about payroll? **

I can't wait to see the Matches this weekend! did i fail to mention they are opening for Bayside...yeah i might have b/c i could care less about Bayside. Don't get me wrong they have enjoyable music but i'm more excited about the Matches!! But what would really be great would be if the Yeah Yeah Yeahs would go on tour again already!! All the shows that i have been to the top four in no order would be No Doubt, MSI, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, & yes you guessed it the Matches when they opened for Yellow Card.

Why is it so freak'n cold everywhere? INSIDE, OUTSIDE, UPSIDE DOWN SIDE! COLD COLD COLD! Oh i was sitting in Bed covered in blankets with a winter Hat on and Tim asked me "are you really that cold?" YES i am! I wanted to say well when you keep the house at 63 or less in cold weather I'm going to be COLD!!! I need to get an electric blanket or have those hand warmers or heat mama hugs up everyday all day!!!

But i can appreciate the cold when there is snow with it! The snow makes the cold understandable. Not to mention i can snowboard! I can't wait to snowboard either! Also last night i was starting to write down on paper the people i had to buy gifts for for Christmas and the Cards i need to send out! I think i will have to borrow my moms kitchen to make cookies so that i can give those out to people. Because i work in YET another office where everyone gets everyone a gift! I kind of hate that a lot.

I mean we all know that we barley make the money we need yet here we are going mental on the holidays b/c of what? I have said this a lot unless you really know someone what is the point of buying them something? Just so you have this empty jester? So they can just turn around and give it to someone else? What is the skipping point? I hate to admit it but i have gotten something from someone at work and turned around and given it to someone else. I hate collecting crap so i either give it to someone else or i give it to good will!

Do i sound ungrateful? Because i just mean that people should not waste their money! i am fine with a fun card or just someone saying Merry Christmas. Especially when i know the person is struggling! Save your money for your rent! or your bills! I don't understand why people go mental on Christmas just like i don't understand how mental people can get for weddings.

Like my Good Friends and I spend 10$ on each other at Christmas. We set the limit and we follow it. We always find awesome stuff for each other and we don't end up broke! B/c if you really know someone 10$ is all you need to find them one thing they will love.

Ok I'm done ranting about Christmas gift giving now you may proceed with the rest of your day.

No comments:

 

fentanyl