My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4th

OK people who post that they are voting but don't say who their voting for BUT say "Go out there and vote for CHANGE because I HOPE for CHANGE." Gosh i wonder who they could be voting for....Just say it! Say who your voting for!! Personally i believe i will be voting for Sponge Bob or Mr. Krabs. It's a toss up. On the one hand you have Sponge Bob who is generally a nice guy but can be firm when he needs to be. But he is easily influenced by others. On the other foot you have Mr.Krabs who knows how to save money. He knows how to make money....but he's not the most fair minded individual. How ever his name is fun. President Eugene Krabs! YEAH!!

Election day is such a big deal to some people and just another day to others. I'm more concerned with the after. What is going to happen? neither candidate seems good neither of them seem like they will bring Change. If we could go back and nominate actual candidates i would like that very much. I would like a do over.

Moving on, last night i got a glow in the dark pillow case! I got skull socks! I got cereal! I had lots of fun with my mom & sister. As always....although mom was not herself...I do hope she is alright. No worries i will call her lots to check up on her....make sure she does not need anything.

I am boring today so I'll end this now. Lets Hope Change is Majestic and Revitalizing 1980 electronics.

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

the parade has brainwashed you i believe.

poor electronics majestic 1980's sissy.

 

fentanyl