My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Never let a skinny person save your seat.

So I saw the MATCHES!!! They were awesome! They did sing plenty of old good stuff as well as new good stuff!! They were ever the performers as well! AWESOME!! Dan & I both noticed for the 1st time just how tall the lead singer Shawn is. When the guy was testing his mike he was standing on his tippy tippy toes! Also they wear the tightest pants ever…I half wonder if they get sewed into them… Also my honey cracked me up b/c Valencia came on before the Matches but after the Status. So he thought Valencia was the Matches and he says as the stage is being set up for the next performers “they were not as dressed up as they usually are….” And I was like what do you mean? So he says "Well when we saw them in Allentown they were all dressed up"….I thought about it and figured out that he thought Valencia was the Matches. Too funny I guess he isn’t use to opening opening opening acts.



Also never leave a skinny person to save your seat! I love you honey I do but you let that big booty chick take over my seat when I went to the potty! She had her scary thighs all up in my business and she was tapping along to the beat of Valencia and with out my permission so was I. (that is how close she was seated next to me with her big booty.) I finally got a Matches t-shirt! Awesome! So we had fun but we did leave before the end of Baysides set b/c the crowd was just too over powering.



Also a funny thing that happened. This guy sitting behind us kneed me in the back but not hard or on purpose just by accident b/c he was a fairly large guy. He said sorry. And I look at Dan and say "that guy bumped me.....Beat him up!" (i was joking) Dan looks at me and says "He's a big guy!" LOL he then made a hand gesture which involved a flick...meaning the guy could flick Dan to the side i suppose. It was funny...we know how to have a good time! :o)

Oh and while standing in line i saw my sissy! I saw pink hair emerging from the crowd and i thought.....hey that's my sissy. And sure enough it was! So that was fun. LOL yeah i was in a sea of teens and tweens....i saw the look of horror on my sissy's face. But THANK the LORD for 21 and over areas! Where you can sit and little children aren't pushing you around. The only time it pays to be an old woman.

On that note this old woman is out.

No comments:

 

fentanyl