My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Thought i would share

The below post is the worlds most awful bathroom ever!!! and it can be yours for 825$ a month! So you can tell last night was another bad apartment hunting trip! We looked at a place that was a split twin. The bottom was a tiny one bedroom with no closets and no storage in the bathroom. The top was a scary two bedroom with the worlds worst bathroom AND it had cockroach poo! Yum!!

Then we looked at more over priced lofts! These were fake lofts and stupid lofts! STUPID! I didn't get to see my mom or sister :o(! Due to the fact that i kept getting LOST!! and Traffic! Nightmare all of it!!! We did manage to have a good dinner. And i am well on my way through book 4!!

This weekend i have not planned much. So i can't sit here and tell you lots of things only to contradict myself on Monday!!

FYI this did not feel like a 4 day week! It felt like a 100 day week!

When you tell me to "HURRY UP i need this information RIGHT away!!" So i hurry up drop everything and I'm in the middle of research then you say "Don't go crazy if it's taking too long just forget it." WHAT am i supposed to do with that?? HUH?

Sorry HURRY up Friday! But um don't go crazy....just forget it.

No comments:

 

fentanyl