My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Vertigo...here i go!

Well today started out with some Vertigo that i still haven't shaken all the way off...at least i have a reason for being unbalanced today! Last night we looked at the most AWFUL place EVER!! I like to think the stench is the reason for my Vertigo today! It smelled SOOOOO bad! So bad!! The whole place was boarder line poverty but the guy was asking 900-1000$!!! We only looked at it b/c it is between both our jobs...even though i still didn't want to look at it the price was too much. IT WAS SCARY!!

The basement was worse then a child molester basement...it was like 4 feet tall and sort of like see this dank pit....we'll call it a basement!! I would never store anything down there! The other unit had the washer & dryer in the dank pit!! No way i would be going to a laundromat!! Besides the place was nicely located in the arm pit of Ambler!! Scary!!

We did however find a neat tea shop. The people there were a little less scary then the apartment but not much. They did have yummy tea and they were nice (even if they were creepy). We ate at a very expensive very empty Mexican place. The food was good but it was making my tummy ache.....it was very strange.

The whole night was strange.....ALSO i love how you tell someone (OK my honey) "I don't know where i am so i am going to follow you home..." Then they are doing good making sure you are behind them then ONE light they HAVE to turn at as it's turning red! So your separated! they call...."you know where you are right?" Um NO that would be why i am following you!! OY!!

See how fun and interesting my life is!? SO much so! hahahahaaa

OK look be happy it's Thursday!! (tomorrow is FRIDAY!)

No comments:

 

fentanyl