My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday!!!

Why am i so happy it's Thursday....besides the fact that tomorrow is FRIDAY...I get to see my family tonight!! Yippee! (and by family i mean my mom and sis...) We are going to Costco!! Big thing of Cheese here i come!! And who knows what else!! Excitement YES....Happiness YES! Even if we end up eating at Outback or Chilis.

I was at my Cousin's last night (no not the book lending one) they are moving to the mountains. So that is sad. They have a son who is the cuties kid ever! He won me over when his mom had him dressed like Winnie the pooh at his 1st Christmas. He is the one who just had a b-day this past weekend. He is such a sweetheart! I will miss him. Not that i see him a lot now but now he will be about 4-5 hours away.

I am still reading every chance i get! Almost done the 1st book in the series but not quite there. And sis it is a good obsession until you find yourself reading while driving.....In my defense it was slow moving traffic in a straight line...but i see it to as a gateway to worse reading habits so i quickly put the book down and gave myself a stern talking to!

I think all the government agencies have left the building. Government is so much fun....fun fun not fun...at all. By the way I'm "the replacement." Just thought you would like to know.

Ok guess I'm done babbling! You babble now!

No comments:

 

fentanyl