My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Original thoughts escape me.

So i was looking at the preview for the twilight movie yesterday (the one not out till December) and it already has me irritated. The one character has bright RED hair and they couldn't give her that for the movie....no they HAD to make her blonde. It makes no sense why change that one thing? It's hard for me to watch the movie versions of books for that very reason. I understand that the movie is not going to be exactly like the book or even half as good (with the exception of the Harry Potter books and movies they are both good in their own way) BUT why do they have to change simple things? Like Bright Red hair to Blonde? Is it b/c the blonde was cheaper? I really don't get it! Also i hope to GOD they are not combining all the books into one movie b/c that would be REALLY sad! With all that being said....i still want to see the movie.

Now on to the part where i apologize to everyone....Sorry for not being social when I'm in the same room as you but i am so consumed by these books it's not even funny! I try really had to not being them along or leave them in the car.....but the Book it follows me! Even IF it's not in my hands I'm thinking about it. So again sorry for my lack of.

On another note....Supervisor....STOP SLAMMING DOORS AND STUFF!! Stop yelling....JUST STOP making loud noises your killing my well being!! I hate sudden loud noises they make me jump ten feet in the air EVERY TIME!! Grrrrrrrrrr! So PLEASE stop!

Well it's Tuesday which means Gym Day! so have a happy Gym day!

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

yeah do you wonder why they choose a book to make a movie of in the first place if their ideas are SO much better than the original authors?

hey if you have such GREAT ideas wright an original movie story - don't just steal the name and popularity of a successful book and proceed to make whatever movie you feel like making-
perfect example - H.G. Wells TIME MACHINE was done in recent years and the resulting movie was nothing like the book except for the time machine being used!
YUCK!

 

fentanyl