My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I have the Perfect Body....

But it's in the trunk and starting to smell funny. That was a bumper sticker on someones car last night. Quality stuff!

So the other night my mom was joking around about the "rough" part of town my aunt just moved to. Well that joke is not so funny this morning when i come to find that the "New Inn" was just busted for a drug operation that has been going on. The Police apparently set up a sting and were finally able to bust the place. and the Inn is RIGHT where my aunt moved...now I don't want my mom going over there! (yes i am a worry wort)

Just for an added bonus here is someones review of the bar and then someone's comment on the persons review....
This bar is awful. Awful patrons. Awful service. Horrendous food. If anyone tells you otherwise, he/she is a liar
This bar isn't that bad....u must be used to more high class places, tuxedo shirts and bow ties. This is ur local bar, with local people of all types..

By "all types" do they mean druggies and drunks?

In other news I went to the Mall last night after the gym. I finally found a Peg Bundy belt for under 8$! There was no way I was spending more then 10$ anyway but all the ones i was finding were like 25-40$ NO WAY! Also i got this really cute pink shirt that has an open back so you can see my tattoo. It's really neat and yes Pink. It was on clearance! I also got a neat zipper pull for my winter jacket. I also fell in love with this cute sweater at the Limited so i will be keeping my eye out for good sales! The Limited by were i lived in NC had the BEST clearance too bad i couldn't take it with me!

I went to the gym last night for my skinny blonde girl classes...she said something about playing soccer but i didn't have it in me to ask her if she currently plays soccer on some adult team that is in the area! I was too chicken b/c she reminds me of this one really MEAN girl that was on my high school soccer team....even though she has never been mean to me....she just seems like a snob.....i don't know.

Tonight I am going DANCING with my sis and others! I hope it is lots of fun! Look for a half a sleep post tomorrow it should be fun! I think i will be wearing a dress to go Dancing tonight....still am not 100% on that b/c of the new shirt I got....but i think my sis would die if I wore jeans instead of a dress....so i will wear the dress (right?).

Thank you and have a good day!

No comments:

 

fentanyl