My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

4.5 hours = this Post

So Dancing was FUN FUN FUN!!! You know other then the girls that should just work the pole already. Make some money off of that nasty habit of only wearing your underwear to the club. Also the big girls with big tits....having them spill out is not the ONLY way to look nice. But other wise my cousin had fun with her first club experience.

I kept thinking back to mine. Also brought to you by my sister. It was Thanksgiving night...I think i was 17 and we went to the only club that aloud young'ins in. It was fun to dance! Dancing is fun.....other people on the other hand....can be annoying especially when there is too many of them! BUT that first time dancing was awesome so thanks littlebigsis for a great memory!

Today the computer system at work must be like me....only at half function. Not good! I was attempting to make a call to a company to ask about our credit line but i could only form half sentences....then the lady proved that me calling was so stupid! I was like duh....you can't even answer this question....I'm an idiot.....Thank you and sorry for wasting your time. Now i wonder if she has a blog somewhere that she will write about a dumb caller......ha

OK I'm Done you talk now.

No comments:

 

fentanyl