My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Candy

If your not going to share your candy DON'T come to my party!! (so what if it was just a dream it felt real! Those Dark Chocolate sixlets were right there and no one would share them!!)

So today i want candy & popcorn, but I'm not going to the movies until Saturday!! So i suppose i will just have to go to the grocery store! So many things going on not enough energy to blog them all!

This day is going slow!! BE DONE so i can:
Trade cards with my sister
Crochet
See my mom
Get yummy food (hopefully)
Eat Candy!
Crochet
Have i mentioned Crocheting?
And finally end the night with sleep.

So come on and have yourself a move faster day!! (come on move faster) (and yes this was a waste of time post!)

No comments:

 

fentanyl