My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Laughable & Scary all in one

So i saw the living breathing motor cycle bitch yesterday it was laughable & scary all at once. She was at least 50 wearing the shortest shorts ever, no bra with her large armpit hole tank top that had Harley Davidson on it, sadly i could not see if her tattoos included the American flag but i like to think they did, and she had plenty of hair accessories in her hair (though her hair was bleach blonde). Thank you living breathing stereotype it was nice seeing you.

So you know how i said i wasn't going to breath my weekend plans out loud? Well i should not have breathed my evening plans out loud either they changed...We had dinner then went to see Pineapple Express....which was yet another laughable & scary situation all in one. The movie is all about stoners pretty much and it was funny in some ways and totally sad in other ways and YES i am ashamed i went to see it. I am anti-drug use to my very core...i honestly don't know what i was thinking when i thought i should see that movie.

BUT there was one part that was just really funny....The main guy and his girl friend break-up and he is crying and calls her back. Saying he loves her will do anything to make it work with her and how he needs her....so she says "I love you too, I'll take you back, I want to marry you!" Then he is like "Oh....NO....um....i think i made a mistake.....NO....Um......you getting back together with me shows me how immature you are b/c why would you take me back I'm such a mess/loser. Wow." Typical GUY!

Other wise i felt at least 10 if not 30 points dumber leaving the theater.

Have i mentioned how AWESOME the Twilight series is? It is awesome!!

happy almost Friday day!! :o)

No comments:

 

fentanyl