My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

no gym :o(

So i wont be going to the gym today b/c i just starting feeling somewhat normal and i just don't want to chance it. So i suppose I'll be forced to crochet instead! I have 48 triangles done only 24 more to go. Then i put them together and trim them! yippee! TRIANGLE!

Saturday i will finally be seeing the Dark Night in the IMAX! 17.25 for a ticket ahead of time! ouch! But hopefully it will be worth it. It's kind of like buying the DVD....bahaha except you wont see the 3D action. I think i want to live it in this way b/c i am reminiscing Disney Land days. Captain Eo!!!

Back then you didn't even think about how many other people's faces had touched the glasses you were putting on. The good old days.....

Back here in 2008 i am still at work....boring....with phantom nose drip! hate that! tickle throat....wait didn't i just say i was feeling normal....what happened....guess I'll never be normal.

hahaha have a swell day.

No comments:

 

fentanyl