My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, August 4, 2008

CROCHET!

So this weekend was spent doing very little except crocheting! I made myself finish old projects before i let myself start the new one. I was a good gal! Triangle is the word of the week! (hopefully it doesn't take longer then a week.....) I'll post pictures some day of the few things i have managed to do.

I still don't feel 100% I'll tell you how i know.
1. the thought of dairy makes me feel icky and i love cheese on a normal day.
2. my nose is all drippy. yuck!
3. the hot flashes (i think i have fever....i was hoping not...)

But i am at work. Infecting others like a good worker bee. (well honestly i think Thursday/Friday was my infection period.) I think it's the 1st 24-48 hours....right? I hope so. Any who My mom was lots of fun as usual! She is cute and i Love her forever!

I will type more later if i can think of anything right now I'm only at half capacity so...sorry not a very good post.

No comments:

 

fentanyl