My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Not so Doom & Gloom...

Dare i repeat it out loud? The weekend was NOT so Doom & Gloom. It went far to fast i will give it that (always). But it was actually quite nice. With one exception...my Honey needed to be in it a little more. O'well can't win them all. Friday came and went so fast i thought surely it was a dream! I spent some time with my mom and dressing my cousin at VALUE CITY. Then I spent the night talking away with my girl friends before i knew it 1:30am was upon us! My friend looked so cute with her baby belly! And her newest Dog is such a sweetheart! My other friend is just cute (Katie).



Then Saturday i spent the day with my mom! MOM! She is soooo cute! We went to my aunts and that was fun! Nail polish and food galore! I made nachos and my aunt had mini strawberry pies that were SOOOOO good! My cousin was cute. We had this conversation....

Me: So did you like the Taquitos you had at SMS's?

CG: Yeah they were so good. I had my mommy buy me some at the store then. And they were so yummy.

ME: They are good aren't they! Yum!!

CG: yeah i told my mommy that i want to marry a Mexican so he can make me stuff like that all the time for dinner!



So about an hour or so later her mom and my mom are home from the store. My mom is in the kitchen with us and I'm telling my mom how my cousin liked the Taquitos and my mom is saying that my aunt just could NOT get my cousin to think of what they were when they were in the store. (at this time I'm thinking strange she said she got some....so i say....) She said she bought her some....Then my mom says didn't your mom get you Fajitas? and my cousins like "Yeah."


So I'm like you told me you got Taqutios! And she is like....well they are all the same! She broke my heart. ALL THE SAME? OH NO!! NO No NO no NO!!! The shame of it all!
See the Big difference? There a lesson on Taquitos (at top) & Fajitas (at bottom).

So then Sunday I went to LUSH with my Honey. We also had lunch in China town! YUM!! I had a Card exchange after seeing my cousin turn 9. He was so cute! It was funny this little girl was saying his name over and over to get his attention finally he says "What (with his arms all in motion showing agitation)!?" she then says "Happy Birthday!" He goes "Oh thanks." she walks away he says "I thought she was going to say something else." He is such a cutie pie! The card exchange was fun and card Angel should be happy....i hope!

Today is Monday and i swore i would work today so i suppose i should go do that or something! Have a great week (OK at least a good one)!

No comments:

 

fentanyl