My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SUGAR MONSTER

Muah! i have become the sugar monster! I walked into Stuts and instant happiness engulfed me! They have so much CANDY!! YUMMY YUMMY CANDY! Soft gummy EVERYTHING! Peach, Apple, Cherry, Watermelon, & Strawberry Rings! YUM! Chocolate covered yum ness! I got gummy octopuses, watermelon rings, & dark chocolate pretzels! I was going to go to the grocery store for candy but on my way to my house i saw Stuts and I said "Topaz why the hell don't you go there for yummy candy?" So there i went! i had to make choices and leave before i ended up buying more and more!! I guess I'm feeling better b/c all i can think about is sugar.

(i know i will crash later but right now it feels so good!)

Then i went to the grocery store to buy more bags for family members and i thought i would just see what kind of popcorn they had....so i ended up with a giant bag of this really yummy popcorn! it is really good! Is having popcorn & candy for lunch a bad thing? I DON'T CARE it was YUMMY!!! (how many times can i say YUMMY in one post?)

Oh last night i had YUMMY bean burritos for dinner....they were sooooo good!! TONIGHT i am going to have tortillas!! YUMMY!!! I LOVE TODAY!

Have a YUMMY rest of the day!! (did yummy lose it's meaning during this blog?)

No comments:

 

fentanyl