My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, August 8, 2008

a look back at my blogging blog

Thursday, August 18, 2005
Taiwan....i know i wont shut up about it Current mood: crushed
so here i am on night 2 of no Dan and i am lonely...and i know i wont be able to sleep yet again....and i ate 2 cookies and popcorn for dinner which only now am i realizing the pain it is causing me.......way 2 go on my part o'well......only 4 more (maybe 6 more) Danless nights to go.....i miss him

Monday, August 08, 2005
Here i am writing something new for the sake of writing something new....I had a nice weekend....saw my mom, gram, and uncle on Sunday....and SATURDAY I hung out with my KATIE!! she is mine!!! we had a good time BS'ing and such....but my poor Katie did lose her granfather...so that was sad but all and all we still had a good time! it was fun watching the JW pull in and out of each drive way....get out of the car, knock on the door...get rejected....then pull into the next drive way and start all over again!! well this is getting to be to long.....

Sunday, August 06, 2006
more stories
So i worked at this other place lets call it far place this week and while at far place got this call.
Me - Good afternoon far place
Guy - Hello, I am moving to MB SC from Ohio and i am trying to get a job lined up so i can begin working on Monday. i got your name from fill in the blank company i think that is who.....does that sound right to you
Me - yeah but can you hold on...
guy -sure
me - boss lady (wife to owner of company) can you take this call......
Boss lady - sure
Boss lady - Hello
Guy - proceeds to tell her everything he just told me but adds that he would like 26.00$ an hour.......
Boss lady - Sir your not going to find anything close to 26.00$ an hour around here.....we have Mexicans and they will work for much cheaper.......much much cheaper......
Guy - oh well ma'am you have a lovely voice are you married (as if that is going to get him a job)
Boss lady - yes i am!!
call ends
She tells us what just went on she tells us about the money he was asking for and a laughter breaks out that can be heard across the hills.....26$ damn yankee! then she tells us how he hit on her
so the other girl in the office says "Oh yeah mrs boss lady you still got it after all these years."
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa
then later on one of the field ladies comes in she is saying her back is killing her and she does not know why.....so other office girl says "it's from all that raw sex you have been having...." and lady says "No no girl that river is dry."
Then another field lady comes in saying how this new black man is working at her office....and how sexy he is and how other office girl needs to hook up with him. then other office girl asks how old he is.....field lady says "Girl i couldn't tell you damn black people don't show age like us white folks. we show every line, every wrinkle."
oh man these people were fun to bad they were to far of a drive.

PA and back again August 2007
I was in PA for a blink and you'll miss it moment and while i was there.....i looked through all of Katie's http://khuggins4.blogspot.com/ stuff and she rocks FOREVER!!! Plus she gave me the most awesome picture of Elvis i have ever seen my mom even agreed with me! i'll have to post a picture.....but not today....today i am to lazy....OK so i'm lazy everyday.....what do you want!?! right now all my time is being consumed by Harry Potter.....i know your thinking what? but i am forced to read them b/c my boss loves them and she convinced me that it was the only way so once i started i pretty much can't stop......so maybe tomorrow i'll get some pictures on here of stuff that happened in PA! all four days.....it's amazing what you can cram into four days.....

No comments:

 

fentanyl