My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, August 11, 2008

If you had a good weekend SHUT UP.

The movie was good. The seat was bad. The events leading up to the movie sucked (to say the least)! And the events after the movie weren't too great other then my mom! My uncle is out of the hospital. That doesn't mean he is 100% he still has healing to do but he seemed good when i saw him Saturday evening.

So my co-worker went with her boyfriend to his ex-girlfriends baby mama's house this weekend. My co-workers boyfriend has a kid with another chick and this chick lives in NY. He goes up there every other weekend to see his daughter BUT he stays the night at his baby mama's house. So he invited my co-worker his girlfriend to go with him.

I would not be dealing with that! Too much baggage! TOO MUCH! The baby mama kissed my co-workers boyfriend on the cheek and said "Love you." WHAT?! are you kidding me i would not be able to stand by and watch that Kid or no kid not cool! He in my opinion needs to find a better way to see his daughter or at the very least not be dating someone when he is in this situation. It is not fair to my co-worker! She deserves so much better!!

So when you think your weekend blows other people prove that theirs were worse!

But my weekend ended with Pocos! Yippy! As usual Sunday was a day for grocery's and laundry. I crocheted a little no where near done the blanket i sore i would be done by the end of the weekend. HA o'well this week is another chance. The problem is i promised too many people i would spend time with them this week! dang me and my big promising mouth! i suspect i may not get to the gym this week for my classes on Tuesday night.... :o(

I wish i had better things to write about but i don't.

No comments:

 

fentanyl