My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, August 15, 2008

In Regards to your Query...

So I'm kind of blah today...I'm not tired but i feel very worn out. I don't want to be around anyone but i know i need to interact with others. I want to see my mom and I want her to make the world better like she always use to do. Everyone seems to be stuck in gloom and doom mode and no one wants to just have FUN!!

Also people are stuck in this awful faze where they think FUN = Money. But why can't you have fun with out spending lots of money? WHAT is happening? Is this what happens when you get older? you forget how to have fun you forget that you can have fun?

Whatever is changing i wish it was over already! Friday is today and i wish it meant good things but i have a feeling that this weekend is going to be followed around with Doom & Gloom...Hopefully it is not....but i dare say i have a deep feeling it will be.

Hiding from it all

My heart aches
My mind breaks
What can I do
for who
Everything seems to fall to pieces slowly
I want everything back so wholly
Nothing is reachable anymore
Everyday waiting for whats in store
No one speaks a word
I imagine what should be heard
I CAN’T HELP IF I DON’T KNOW
YOU CAN’T MOVE ON IF YOU DON’T SHOW.

No comments:

 

fentanyl