My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

BOOOOOOOK!

I want to do NOTHING but read right NOW! I just started the first book in the Twilight series and it is so GOOOOD so far! I don't want to be at work i want to READ....i don't want to eat i want to READ.....i don't want to sleep i want to READ! I keep telling myself that i have to go to the gym tonight even though i want to READ!!! EVERYTHING leads back to READ!!!

I shouldn't be blogging i should be READING! I shouldn't go to work i should READ! Forget about visiting people this week i would rather READ! If i had a driver and reading in the car didn't make me sick i would READ!!

(Oh wait i smell good....sorry i got side tracked by my new yummy smelling lotion....)

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ

I thought after the Sharon Shinn series i would Finally have time for other things...not so. Now i have the Twilight series! READING is so much fun.

Ok go READ....b/c i can't right now and someone has to! (i now think of all those summers between school years i wasted not reading!)

No comments:

 

fentanyl