My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What a dandyriffic day!?! The girl that works in my office with me is out sick, which means it’s lonely today. I am up front right now in an empty office! Everyone has left for lunch, which I like the empty part if I have to be up front. Even if I don’t know how to work the phones….I’m sure I can figure them out. Right?

I think Dan and I are turning too much into each other. I guess that happens after almost 3 years together with 2 years and 9 months of that time living together. But the reason I say this is because the other night we are trying to figure out what to have for dinner and I suggested Chicken alfredo b/c we had all the stuff for it. he says “I don’t want any chicken because the last time I had it, it was gross.” That is totally something I would say!! I’m the one who usually gets grossed out by chicken and wont eat it for 1-2 weeks depending on the incident. There are plenty of other things that he does that I would do or I do that he would do. (wow read that sentence 5 times fast!!) But I just found him saying that to be to over the top for me. Too funny!

An update on my accident, I got my car back on Friday, the insurance company has not called me since the whole thing that happened on Thursday last week. The police officer and I keep playing phone tag. I am seriously not happy with the police report b/c it seems to lean towards the guy who slammed into me. Personally I was always under the impression that the person with the rear end damage is the one NOT at fault. Unless it is a pile up, for instance an old man smacks into a line of cars stopped at a red light causing a chain reaction of cars hitting cars hitting cars!!! So I will be working my hardest to figure out what can be done to rectify the situation. Oh and the guy who hit me will be charged with hit and run.
What else what else…..

IRTC: MOVIES do suck to see in the theater!!

No comments:

 

fentanyl