My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This with That = All of it

As usual the weekend flew by but not with out a few things happening. I went to LUSH again (ok so i need help!). However this time i only spent about 15$ or so. But then we went to Burlington Coat Factory...well they had the most perfect purse and since i didn't spend money at LUSH i rewarded myself for saving so much money there by spending money at BCF. That evens everything out right? Then we went to Trader Joes and I spent some more money BUT it was on snack foods for work so it's kind of like not really spending money since it's money I would spend during the week on crap at 7-11. I like to think about shopping this way. I went to 6 stores and I spent a total of $123 so take that and divide it by 6 and you get $20.50 per store. That is so not a lot of money at all! Or I can even think this way..... the money i spent on myself was only $77 so if i divide that by 6 you get $12.84 per store come on! that is AWESOME! I am AWESOME. (or totally delusional.....it's all the same in the end.)

So anyways after the shopping fun I went to my honey's cousins B-Day party. It was nicer then usual, i think b/c i initiated conversations this time. Other wise everyone would have sat around waiting for someone else to talk. Where is this magical person that is going to talk? I guess that magical person is me. Then we had the bright idea to go to AC. It's nice to see the some what pretty buildings (the inside of them) but i don't gamble. I like to have my money to throw away on things not just throw away! like i would rather have a purse, shoes, or lunch one day then put my money in a slot machine and lose it. So we were there and I read my book while Dan & Heather gambled. Dan lost $1.30 (he's a high roller like me) and Heather may have lost $20 only b/c she pressed the wrong button. So at least no one lost hundreds or thousands of $$s!

Then i got yummy pizza on Sunday and visited my grandma. Monday I got my head snapped of then went to my moms. My mom made TORTILLAS and we decided the next president shall be TORTILLAS so if a enough people write in on election day maybe we can see TORTILLAS dreams come true i mean this is after all the land of opportunity right? My mom also made yummy bran muffins (even if muffins are ugly cupcakes little big sis) and brownies!! YUM! My muffin had a strawberry in the middle double yum!! I arrived home with yet another new scarf, i wonder when i'll be put on a limit of those......

I get my head snapped off tonight again as well as Wednesday but it is helping and that's all a girl can really ask for.

IRTC: MSI sounds interesting too bad i already bought tickets so i suppose i will either sit up stairs or stand way in the back in hopes of not getting anything thrown onto me. Plus i can always leave early.
I do agree the word "Mother" gets thrown around like candy and i cherish the word. I hate when people want me to call their moms mom, I have one Mom and she is the best sorry if i refuse to soil her good name. Not that other moms aren't good but MY MOM is the best and that is why i will only call her Mom. (plus the fact that I only emerged from one....well you know so how can i call other people mom?)

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

i love shopping math!

if i buy something amazingly cheap- say a $2 top, then i can buy something above my normal allowable dollar amount- say a $30 purse-
then you can add the two prices and divide by two and voila!
two $16 items -so it doesn't look bad!

who am i answering to?
really no-one except for my bargain hunting concience!

I'd vote for Tortillas any day!

Viva Tortillas!!!!!

what about sopapillas?

 

fentanyl