My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, April 4, 2008

wahoo for you!

Last day!! LAST DAY!! this is the last day song la la la laaaaaa last day song....la la la la la la laaaaaa last day song!!! (this is dedicated to you littlebigsis!!)

Today is Friday!! So there are two dances to do.....the last day dance and the Friday dance!! I maybe tired and a little sore from imitating you Blazer at a rock concert guy and your totally 80s girlfriend maybe wife, but i can still do a last day and Friday dance!! It may not be fair to have been imitating you and your women but it sure was fun. I'm also sure that while i was doing that someone saw me and thought what is that whack job doing OMG and they proceeded to imitate me....then someone saw them and imitated them and so on and so on till it got all the way back to Blazer at a rock concert guy and maybe just maybe that's why he kept dancing the way he was dancing b/c he was imitating someone who was imitating someone that was imitating someone that was imitating another someone that was imitating me who was imitating him. The circle of life people the circle of life.

You see how exciting my life is? This is stuff you can't just make up! Well it's Friday in case you couldn't tell and i got um 5.5 hours of sleep. and my brain functions are at an all time low so this post will be short.
Sorry.

No comments:

 

fentanyl