My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Spoon & My Soul

I sold my soul to a cigarette company last night for: 1 free t-shirt (that turned into 2), 1 free drink (a bottle of water for me), 1 awesome free photo, & 1 free jump drive. Ok so maybe not my soul but my address and name. Which most likely means I'll be receiving ads for the rest of my life and possibly even after I'm dead. However if lifelock is really worth their money I should never see this "junk" mail.....we shall see.




The Spoon concert was well....the Walkmen were good.....Spoon not so good....their sound was really bad and i thought it was my bad hearing, Heather thought it was the fact that she was buzzed....but apparently it was just the fact that their sound sucked. But we got tons of free stuff! you might wonder how 1 free t-shirt turned into 2 well.......we were on our way to the bathroom and the 2nd free t-shirt was on the floor just sitting there. It was in a plastic bag and it was not in the bathroom.....so it was sanitary (or as sanitary as anything can be at a concert). BUT here is the really funny part. Heather and I got the same t-shirt b/c we both liked the one, cool we thought. Then the one that we found on the ground in a plastic bag was a guy size....perfect for Dan. We didn't know what design was on it b/c you have to leave it folded so it does not get messed up until you get home and can hang it to dry. So i get home and unfold it only to find it is the same design as ours!! So now we all have the same shirt.....HAHAHA




OK here is my Free Photo.........

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

NOW you look like you're related to me!

FINALLY!

 

fentanyl