My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, April 25, 2008

What they say = Nothing





Top 5 dumb comments about my hair....

5. Did you spill ink on your head?

4. What happened to you?

3. Oh.....

2. So what are you punk rock isn't that what they call it.

and the dumbest comment......(drum roll somewhere in there...no not dumb roll although....)

#1 Did you want it to be like that?


What the heck....really?! OK #s 5-3 i can deal with. #2 pisses me off only b/c why do i have to be anything to color my hair? why can't i just have fun? I'm not punk or goth or skater or WHATEVER....I'm 26 and i was bored of my hair.

We all know why #1 is bothersome but I'll tell you anyway. It's rude A. B. Come on no I left it like this even though i wanted something else! Remember that saying "if you don't have anything nice to say shut the hell up?" Just b/c your stuck in brown hair hell and don't ever want help out don't try to make me feel bad for coloring my hair BUT the best part about all of it is MY hair is not even that CRAZY. Really it's not. Can you imagine if i did show up with it yellow/orange bleached out mess that it is in the post below? For shits sake get over yourselves.


But lots of other people said very nice things. Like "awesome hair" or "cool i love your hair" and "it looks soooo good" also "wow really neat hair." So you negative snatch-face's can take your comments and shove them! yeah you heard me! (PS in the photos you can't even see the blue and purple.....someday soon though you will be able to.)

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

wow THEY WOULD LOVE ME!!!!

this retarded old man said to me today as i walked up the street to pick up my lunch

"you must get kidded alot about your hair"

i said "not really"

but i REALLY wanted to say
"only by backward rednecks like you!"

welcome to my world!

eventually you won't even hear them anymore!

 

fentanyl