My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, April 21, 2008

I am a shopper

I had LOTS of fun with my cousin on Saturday for her 16th birthday. She had never been to ROSS!! (it's a crime against shopping i tell you!) She is so super pretty and nice and greatful she is a very well rounded person! (it's a blast to be around good people.) I got a awesome pair of red shoes! I was going to wear them today but i realized that i would be going to my moms and the head snapper off er so i chose to wear more comfortable shoes. (whatever!) Any ways my cousin is just a lot of fun and i really hope she had a good time with her old bag cousin. (i feel like an old bag only because i remember when she was still in her moms belly! and now she is 16! where did all the time go?)

So the rest of the weekend flew by as usual. I watched "I am Legend" what a waste of time and film. OY!! I also watched "Sweeney Todd!!" That was awesome!! (you killa tha people i maka tha pies!) I also finally went to the storage unit! got rid of some clothes so i could by some more new ones!! (or incorporate the new ones i already bought.) Dan looked at me funny when i apologized to my shoes for keeping them in the scary storage unit telling them i would never do that again. (which as i was saying it i was thinking about how i'm such a liar b/c i will have to do it again when winter comes around.....so what if i need help b/c i felt bad for lying to my shoes!)

With my going home early time on Friday i finished my scarf....no not the red one but the one with the dollar store stuff. It's neat but so not light b/c the stuff was so thick but whatever! i made chicken tortilla soup and i did laundry! it's nice having extra time!!

Tonight i get my hair cut! I can't wait. I think i'm having a hair crisis nothing seems right maybe some day i will find a style i like for more then 2 months. But some would say having a style for more then two months is so pas say. B/c i really don't want to be one of those people that keeps the same hair style they had in high school when they are 50!! Which i've already nipped in the butt b/c my hair was down to my ass in high school and unless i start growing my hair out real soon it will never be there again. Which how in the name of all things fuzzy did i manage that hair i will never know b/c the thought of it makes me shiver!

OK well i suppose i am out for now have a swell Monday.

No comments:

 

fentanyl