My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Are you ready ready ready ready....

Man i have that song in my head!! don't know why? Anyways today not much is going on yet. sorta bored, sorta not. I know there is stuff i could Blog about but no motivation...so why am i even blogging good question.....i guess i have sort of found a habit....interesting how that works.



Not that i blog everyday....but most days i do now. Thanks to the loving but strong influence of my little big sis....ok so it's not loving.....i just added that so it would sound nice. hahahaaa Cause we are after all the bitches. What can i say!? Sill loving the hair and can't wait to color it!! I hope to convince little big sis to take a picture b/c she is so much better at actually taking them off the camera. Then i can share my hair glory with all! look i found something to blog about.....my hair again! you would think i was obsessed or that i had really awesome one of a kind hair....so what if both are true.....bahahahahaa NOT! ok well i swear this is all i got.

IRTC: Yeah i'm not saying hair dressers have it easy I mean who does that works with the public masses? I never take it out on the hair dresser that is the important thing. I save it for when i'm well on my way. I don't even give them a crap tip b/c i know they did their job still. Yeah my sis is awesome! and yeah you have an awesome family! (hahaha)

No comments:

 

fentanyl