My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, April 28, 2008

When Weekends End

So this weekend was fun! First we went to a 76ers game which i thought would be boring BUT it was lots of fun! Who knew there was a basketball fan inside of me. Or maybe it's the crowd that gets you into the game. I'm not sure. But you have to love (or hate) a city that boos everything the opposing team does. Example the players are being introduced they boo every player. They score their booed. The entire time they are trying to make any kind of anything booed. They say the opposing teams name Boo.....BUT their boos are not reserved for the opposing team only. Love the city because they boo their own players. There was one guy they didn't like (i suppose had i been watching all season i would know the reason why) so anytime they said his name or number he was booed anytime he was on the floor booed. So the city does not discriminate they boo their own as well.

I got so into the game i was beginning to wonder if i should watch it on TV. (I will say over and over that i hate watching sports and would rather be playing them. but i now have an exception i can watch live sports....as i know this stood true for soccer i was unaware that i could watch basketball live....as for football and baseball i still don't know if i can watch them live.) So i tried watching some basketball on Sunday and it was not nearly as interesting as watching it live. So i suppose there is not an inner basketball fan in me.

Saturday we went to Longwood Gardens. Longwood is the northern version of Brookgreen i suppose. But Brookgreen is better not just because they have the best chicken parm in the world, but because they have art through out the gardens so your not just looking at flowers and trees your also look at sculptures. Not to say Longwood Gardens aren't pretty and neat just saying they are no Brookgreen. However would i be saying Brookgreen is no Longwood had i gone to Longwood first...we shall never know. Altough Longwood does have a really neat conservetory we are definitely going back and considering a year membership b/c us going 3 times is the cost of a membership and so far we have gone once and we plan to go again and even again so that would be three times right there and we could easily go more in a year.....I would at least go 4 times to see all the seasons.....so we shall see. I will post pictures tomorrow or later today.

Then we enjoyed a nice dinner at an expensive but cute restaurant in Doylestown. (no not Pocos.) The only bump in an otherwise wonderful day was me deleting all my pictures on my camera!!! I didn't mean to! I mean if Formatting = deleting THEN why do they have a delete button as well? HUH?! WHY? Call it what it is people!!! STUPID FORMAT button i will never trust you again! And yes littlebigsis I actually used my camera and i was so happy! Then they all got deleted and i was very sad.....VERY MAD MORE LIKE IT. (Maybe more so at myself then at the camera....b/c it was an uneducated users error...but still!)

Sunday was my lay around and pretend like i was going to do something day. I did nothing I barely moved from the bed it was nice. Especially when this week is going to be a busy one!

IRTC: Yeah none of the lame comments bother me they just humor me b/c honestly it's just hair and most of it is black! But this morning her lameness continued when she thought i got rid of the color in my hair b/c it was wet. She was like "Did you dye your hair again?!" Honestly get over your insecure self. I LOVE MY HAIR!!

No comments:

 

fentanyl