My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ask me how to get 10 minute hair!

So I got my hair cut last night and I LOVE IT. Here are the top 5 reasons why:
1. It was free
2. It is awesome
3. It only takes 10 minutes or less to do in the morning.
4. When people ask me where I got it cut and I say my sister then they say “oh is she a hair dresser?” and I say “nope.” I love seeing the look on their face it’s priceless. It’s a combination of you let a non-hair-dresser cut your hair & I pay way too much money and hate my hair!
5. Did I happen to mention it was free and that it is awesome and that it only takes ten minutes to do in the morning? HELLO why wouldn’t I love it?
My supervisor’s face to me getting my hair cut by a non-hair-dresser was classic! It was so worth double the $0 it cost me to get my hair cut!! Yes people I will go on and on about how it only cost $0 for my wonderful hair cut. That’s right $0!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK I’ll move on if you insist! We had fun last night as usual. We ate we felt soft yarn and we talked about funny/stupid people. I attempted to have my mom watch Sweeny Todd and the whole time she is waiting for them to say “I killa tha people, you maka tha pies.” I almost felt bad telling her that it was just something my sister made up. Poor mom only watched the movie so she could hear that but it was not like “the fuzzy end of the lollipop” because there was no preview of the best line only for it to never appear in the movie!! It was a fictional line my sister added for humor. My mom said it would have been better with that line. Also she could not let go of the little boy getting treated badly. She just seemed stuck on the fact that he should not be treated that way. AND the word of the night was IDIOT!

(Yeah here comes more hair cut talk that line up there didn’t stop it from crossing over…what can I do?)

Then my mom was marveling at how well my sister cuts hair. I was acting to matter of fact about it I suppose. My mom says “you act like anyone/you could cut hair that well!” I say “well it’s more like I believe my sister can do anything so I’m not shocked when she cuts my hair well b/c in my mind she does everything well!” I guess I still have little sis looking up to big sis left in me. Just like I’m not shocked when my mom makes something really awesome b/c I believe my mom is super mom and can make anything! I just happen to be a lucky girl who has a super mom & sis!

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

yes i agree your sis is AWESOME!

ha ha, glad you like the hair, you know it can always go either way when you start chopping someone's hair!

sometimes there are tears, and sometimes there are smiles- i would NEVER do it for a living.

i have witness way too many lame people at the salon i used to work in (as office help) who are NEVER satisfied NO MATTER what the hairdresser does.

that may be why some hair dressers just do whatever THEY want to to your hair, because half the time the person does not want what they SAY they want after all.

the more people i meet the more happy i am to only have 2 family members. i got good ones too!

 

fentanyl