My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Another one

It's another Friday and i'm out of training!! THANK GOD!!! My uncle gave my cousin my cell # for the purpose of him calling me to try and get me into a pyramid (triangle whatever) thing!! Come on i was just waiting for what my cousin wanted the whole time b/c the last time i talked to him was 3 Christmases ago maybe even more! So he's saying how he saw my sis at the mall and she was telling him (forced conversation believe me) how she will be working at a hair salon soon.....THAT my friends was many years ago! THAT is how much he knows about my life!! SO i'm thinking the entire time what do you want, what do you want.....WHAT DO YOU WANT!? I hoped it was something like he was throwing a surprise party for someone or he wanted to get together with my mom....BUT no he "meet some business people.....that have been a blessing." COME ON! I was not born yesterday. OY!

On to happier thoughts (please). Because of the training that would never end yesterday i get to leave early today! (double super happy Friday!) Tomorrow i will be taking my cousin to get her nails done and for some shopping! (SHOPPING wahoo!!) I totally forgot about my shopping fun on Wednesday with the best mother in the WORLD! We went to just a dollar where i got a cute star shaped note pad for gel pens and some yarn (well i don't know if you would call it yarn) for a nice light scarf. (yeah i know i have lots of them but to be fair who cares!) Then we had dinner which we both agree we will not do next time it took up too much of our shopping time!! Then we went to fashion bug and value city! Fashion bug was mostly a flop but Value was great....other then the store closing before we got to look at shoes!! They had this really cute button up but i was way too big for it! It was in the juniors so yeah.

What else did i want to talk about......Oh well lets hear a cheer for Katie posting today!! Awesome! Also lets just cheer cause it's FRIDAY!! Friday not as good as Saturday but WAY better then Sunday! Ok i'm done you talk now.

No comments:

 

fentanyl