My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

From me to you

Howdy hi hello holla greetings good day good evening....
moving on.

I hung out with the best mom in the world (or BMITW) last night. She made me yummy tortillas and a scarf! I almost finished my red scarf. (i started it changed my mind about the width took it all out and started again....) I spit OJ all over the kitchen floor as well as myself. which always means you had a good time. I was totally thrown off when i 1st arrived at my moms b/c Pizza guy was walking a pug by my moms house. My mom......so strange. But he waved and asked how i was. He was always nice. but it was all so strange.

Still pushing my way through all this insurance and car crap! It's more then knee deep! I have to start seeing a chiropractor and even though he touches people for a living i still don't like the idea of him touching me! But i need to be able to reach behind me and turn my neck no matter the pace! So much more things to do with this crap, I just want it all back to normal!

Littlebigsis hope you are feeling better. Also hope the new job is going well. We missed you last night (even if i have to sit on the cold chair when your around).

I'll be going to see Spoon on Thursday. Looking forward to it even if i never really listened to their music. I like live music it's always an experience. So far in my life i have seen:
-No Doubt they were just awesome. Gwen was so cute and all over the place!
-DMB to be honest it will most likely be the only time i will go to a big venue to see someone it's so stupid b/c it's like watching it on TV. They were good and all but so far away what is the point?!
-the Matches & Yellow Card. They were both awesome.
-Motion City Sound Track & Sugarcult. They were pretty bad ass.
-The Ataris and a bunch of others at an outdoor festival they were ok. It was the end of a long day so it was like ok enough already.
-Zwan loved them didn't love the others there to see them....meaning the nasty crowd of nastys
-the Yeah Yeah Yeahs LOVE you Karen O! That show was AWESOME for sure almost as good as No Doubt except there is nothing like your first time.
-the Prodigy they were awesome extra points because it was in NY double points because they went into the crowd!
-the Bravery they were decent. but again the crowd (post for another time).
-Lifehouse they were ok it was more fun watching my friend b/c she is the one who wanted to see them i just went along for the ride.

The bands that i have up coming:
-Spoon (yeah i need to go listen to some of their music too)
-Mindless Self Indulgence (can't wait!)
-the Matches (with some other groups) I really can't wait for them!!
-Regina Spektor (she will hopefully be cool)

Have a swell day.

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

I never thought i would actually be friends with ANYONE who likes that HORRIBLE HORRIBLE BAND!
MINDLESS SELF INDULGANCE!
YUCK YUCK A MILLION TIMES YUCK!

you're in for it...
i had the misfortune of them opening for one of my favorite live acts the Lunachicks some years ago, and not only do MSI play shitty music they are stupid Terribly annoying and DIRT BAGS!
pissing, spitting, sticking things down thier pants and throwing them
at spectators.
Did i mention ANNOYING!?!?!?!?!?

they have possibly THE WORST personalities i have ever had to witness on stage with microphones.

just so you know.

 

fentanyl