My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Going to the movies or hell

Well this weekend was a lazy one (just the way I like it). I saw a movie for free and I’m glad I didn’t pay money for it! It was 21. I didn’t really want to see the movie but then again do I ever really want to see a movie anymore that I actually get to see. No not really. It was a movie that could have been 30-45 minutes shorter and could have been a made for TV movie rather then trying to make it an epic film. Also have I mentioned ever how annoying going to the movies actually is? You either have the young tweens that mommy dropped off at the movies to get them out of their hair and punish others. Or you have the loud talking to the screen types. They both talk too much, are too loud, and have an impeccable ability to sit right behind you in a 400 seat theater that is not anywhere near filled and proceed to kick your chair through out the movie. Some times enough for you to say something but usually only enough to make you move or glare at them!!
One time my friend and I went to a movie got their early got a front seat b/c it was a non-stadium seating theater. And we got good seats we really liked. The last minute (no lie) the place starts filling up and as the opening credits are rolling these asshole kids come in and there is like one seat on the side of me and maybe 3 on the side of my friend. BUT there are 4 seats together behind us and across the way. These asshole kids have the balls to ask my friend and me to move down. We both said “NO.” and they were saying how awful we were for not moving down (were not nice at all mind you) and I looked at the one kid and said “how about next time you get here early or on time then you can sit where ever the hell you want.” Oh that got a response of (real intelligence mind you) “where are your boyfriends you two must be lesbians at the movies with each other.” To which I said “it’s your business because?”
I mean I made sure to get there on time and I should punish myself for you when there are plenty of seats around? And they are the type of fuckers that would talk the whole movie after you moved for them!! I HATE paying 10$+ to have annoying people watch a movie with me that isn’t even good!!
IRTC: I am the staple nazi your point? Hahahaa! And I am a whore for LUSH and all they gave me were two tiny samples of a face wash! Hahhaaa BUT you’re a whore for the Big K!! (Although I could easily be a whore for Big K as well.) you do like cracking that whip! Alas I have no one to crack a whip on either!

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

we don't bother much with the "movie theater"
home is the best place to be,
with WAY more yummy food, a pause button, and THE LOVE SAC!

some movies are cooler on a big big screen, but it's not important most of the time.

plus the fact that i hate people.

glad you didn't move for the annoying kiddies that other time you went!

 

fentanyl