My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Keep it comming

My mom is too funny! I love her forever and ever and ever and ever....the end.

Just kidding! :O) She made a really yummy chicken cheese broccoli thing that apparently my aunt made and my mom loved it. But she kept saying that she wouldn't make it good enough and that it would fail. But it was yummy!! She didn't have the curry powder my aunt puts in so my mom decided that it was not good enough b/c of that! But no matter how much i told her that it was good she still had to ask me at the end of the meal. "would you eat this again?" yet again i had to tell her "YES." (she makes much yummier food now that she stopped making liver and brussel sprouts!! hahahaa)

Ha oh i almost forgot. She had something in her shoe.....and i was about to say it was a rock. Well it was a rock alright.....it was a shiny pretty purple stone that she uses to make pretty jewelry! Hahaha the jewelry queen had a piece of jewelry in her shoe! it was really funny! I almost made her spit her tea on me b/c i was returning from the kitchen and i decided to do a jig. We have so much fun!! Of course it would be even more fun with my sis. But she did call in. we listened to her message.....and mom said "I don't have a favorite." and i said yes you do! hahahaaa

And i revealed my secret ability to fix watch bands and take links out. Guess i can open a stand at the mall now. i only lost a little blood....sure hope the dang watch fits now. AND my mom got me a really pretty hoody (for $3) (also i suspect my sister had a hand in it....not sure). Oh and I'll be going to the just a dollar so put your orders in today sister o' mine. And i made her smell my armpits to see if my new deodorant is working.....she said it was.

We almost ended up watching Spanish TV yet again! We tend to watch it and decided what they are saying not at all based on our knowledge of the Spanish language, but rather based on a few things: their facial expressions, their body language, and out mood. It can be entertaining....see what happens when my sister is not around.

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

So you think you'll make me jealous? think again!

i was haning out with the cutest baby in the world last night!

and i get to see my mamma tomorrow nite!

AND i got her all to myself for like a whole year (not to mention the 3 years before you were born)

Charles thinks we are so funny together (me & mom and all 3 weaver whammy witches)

you're doing really good making long blogs! are you bored at work?
already?!?!

I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and replying in a new blog post is good cuz then i don't have to check the comments on old blogs!

 

fentanyl