My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Thursday not my day

So should I start with Thursday? Well Thursday was supposed to be smoothie day but ended up being smashed day! I just left work for my lunch break and ended up getting smashed into instead of getting anything done I wanted! I had an awesome plan!! I was to go home pick up my charger (my phone was really about to die) and some checks. Then pick up smoothies that I ordered ahead of time. Then go to Fashion bug to pay my bill with one of the checks I picked up. Then take the road that goes by the post office before returning to work so I could finally mail my sis’s letter rather then always just handing it to her. (b/c lets be honest there is something more exciting about getting it in the mail.) But in one instant it all went down the crapper!! And boy did it turn to CRAP!!
There was a police chase, an ER visit, and lots of crying and making calls with an almost dying phone!! But other then whip lash (wicked whip lash) I am fine, Just really worried. The guy who hit me was so mean and I just have a feeling this one is going to be dragged out!! My car is being fixed as I type…well maybe they are not just working on my car and my car only…..but you know what I mean. Even though they should just stop everything for me!!! Hahahaaa I am driving a rental which is not anything like my civic. I <3 my civic!! So that was my Thursday.
Friday was better I got out of work early. Paid my fashion bug bill and tried to trade my rental in for a better one. (Failed b/c all they had was a smoker’s car or a joker’s car no thanks to both.) Then the soreness started kicking in but I still played a little pool with boys. (PS sore or not I suck at pool but I still have fun.) I was supposed to go to NY to snowboard one last time for the season but b/c of whip lash no boarding , no NY.
BUT Saturday I did get to go to the GEM SHOW the GEM SHOW GEM SHOW!!! It was so neat! I got this awesome wrap around pearl necklace its more like a scarf but with strands of pearls!! Ha! Got some beads!! And made my mom very happy which was the whole point. She was saying that I did not really get much so it must not have been that great for me and I said spending time with her was enough for me. But I don’t think she took me seriously but I was for real. I <3 her double time!! My sis and her very awesome husband were also at the GEM SHOW the GEM SHOW GEM SHOW!! So that was double neat!! We had a nice dinner/lunch. (even if you can’t really take my mom to anywhere other then outback.) Then my mom and I went to five below. We did not find much. So we moved on to Fashion bug, sally’s, and K-mart!! We found so much at K-mart!! My mom bought my cousin tons of stuff, like whole outfits for 2.99$!! Crazy!! Then we went to big lots and I found just a few things for my honey for Easter. Then we went to Kohls and by this time we were both near death. So we did not shop my mom just paid her bill and that was that!
I <3 SHOPPING!!!!!

Oh and CONGRATS shall go to my little big sis on the new job! hopefully now she can hate her work week a little less!!!

IRTC: Hahaha NO ticket for that all my parts were covered i have mad changing skill! You should listen to his album i like a lot of it. Well mom likes her hair so we should all rejoice!

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

I AM JEALOUS of the rest of SHOPPING SATURDAY- but alas i had a major headache and i was SO TIRED i went right to sleep when we got home at like 6pm!

i did get up an hour later and watched some movies until it was time for MORE SLEEP.

i need to go to the BIG K again, which one did you guys hit?

 

fentanyl