My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Less of a hate thing

So today i like my hair a little bit more. I guess it helped that My mom liked it and Katie didn't think it was that bad. I may suffer from shock. I don't love my hair yet but i like it a little more today then i did yesterday and thats saying a lot.

But I have declared (to myself and now you) that THIS STUPID Ashlee Simpson song is actually kinda catchy. And believe me that took a lot for me to say b/c i kinda don't like her at all. Then there is THIS SONG that for some reason i like. I think i must be turning into a moron. But why does it feel so good? hahahahaaa just kidding!

Lets see what else could i ramble about? I had a really good night. 1st i went to dinner with KATIE and she and i always have a good time! Then we went to Ross and fell in love with a Guess purse yet again!! I did get two cute shirts! Then i went to my moms and picked up my bluetooth. She is so wonderful! She made me and Dan salads for lunch complete with bread on the side! AND she had some chocolate ice cream to hit my craving! How awesome is she?! SO AWESOME! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!

OH and sister if you ever return to work i still have your cookies!

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

ha ha - i AM at work but will be leaving soon. i am SO not better enough for this shit.

If i still lived with mom she would have told me to stay the hell home, but my husband is far too practical minded for that.

i do love him though!

and he will spoil me when i do get home!

I am glad the cut is a little better for you today.

and MOM IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

 

fentanyl