My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The morning after.

I am suffering from the morning after syndrome directly related to my hair cut. Last night after my hair cut i wanted to like it b/c the girl was nice and cute. And i paid almost 50$ for it. But as the night went on my hatred for the cute nice hair dresser developed. As i pushed the too short piece of hair out of my eyes for the 10 millionth time i began to wonder how i could have better explained how i hate bangs, hate when i can't push my hair behind my ear, and how if you just trim the front and cut a lot off the back I'll be really happy.
We sat down before she cut my hair which gave me hope. She said what are you looking for and i told her how last time i got my hair cut the lady buzzed the back really short and how i wanted that again! how i just want the front trimmed and she started on her "Oh i know i can get rid of your part and give you swooping bangs..." that's where i stopped her and said "NO bangs please. I don't want any bangs, in fact I like being able to push my hair behind my ear and out of my way." She says "OK. Well do you mind if i go a 1/4" in the back instead of keeping it so long?" I say "Yes i would love for you to make the back as short as you can (didn't i just hear that somewhere?)."
So she washes my hair and then she starts cutting. Now i find it strange that she sat there with a comb and a scissors diligently cutting the back.......um didn't we just say like three times that i wanted it super short....i.e. buzzed? but i let her do her thing. Mean while she cuts hardly anything off the back but can't help herself and cuts away at the front!! Leaving me with this FUCKING piece of hair that keeps swooping into my EYES. DIDN'T I STRESS HOW MUCH I HATE THAT ENOUGH??? WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO GO BACK TO SOUTH CAROLINA TO THE ONE LADY THAT LISTENED TO ME? SO she thinks shes finished...I feel the back of my head and i tell her that I want it shorter. (hey through all this i am every bit of nice to her b/c i really did not realize how badly she butchered the front of my hair till i keep having to push it out of my eyes.) So basically she did the opposite of what i wanted....i say cut the back shorter she cuts the front shorter. I say just trim the front she just trims the back. I tell her no hair in my eyes she gives me a nice CHUNK of it falling into my eyes every five seconds. I am very not happy today. She took away all the shape i had in my hair and left me looking like a boy with slicked back hair. Except for the FUCKING PIECE that keeps falling into my eyes!!!!!!!!!!
And PS i know that all hair dressers are like this. They never listen to the person that is paying them 50$ for 1/2 hours work. Also i should have just left when i saw ALL the bangs she had "Swooping" over her eyes!!!! What normal person wants hair in their eyes all day everyday?
Sorry sis but I really tried to like my hair. But waking up with none of it left in the places you want it and it all left in the place you asked three times for it to be removed is a little frustrating. OY and not saying either had i gone anywhere else it most likely would have been worse. That is the most frustrating thing. Finding a hair dresser is more important then finding a job, OBGYN, or in some cases a man. B/c they help you wake up in the morning and feel good about yourself. This morning i do not. AND you know your hair is bad when not one person comments on it. B/c when you have a bad hair cut no one says "oh did you get your hair cut? b/c it sucks." They just say nothing. So far 3 of my co-workers have seen me and none of them have said anything.
I HATE HATING MY HAIR. I WANTED TO LIKE IT SO MUCH. MAYBE TOMORROW I WILL LIKE IT.

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

WOW! i did NOT expect that from her!

seriously! i have seen SO many people walk out of that salon after a haircut with her looking great and FEELING great!

I'm sorry! but i agree, it would have happend no matter where you went, this time and every time.

they guarantee their work for 2 weeks, so if you can stand it, you can go back and have her trim up the back some more for free (NO TIP) i really think you should!!!!!
you deserve some of your money's worth!

but it looks like i will be cutting your hair AND mom's hair from now on.

and i'll only charge you a bag of cookies!

 

fentanyl