My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend END

The weekend was hurried yet I took my time….does that make sense? This is how it went. Got off of work ½ an hour early on Friday, but had to rush anyway to pack b/c we stayed the night at Heather’s house. We hurry up to get to her place but end up sitting in traffic for a long amount of time anyway. So we get there and sit around trying to think of where to eat. An hour or so later we decide to get Mexican. So we head out and eat. The restaurant was not that great….the waitress what a witch!! She gave me a diet soda instead of regular….gross. She gave Heather a lime even though she specifically asked to NOT get one. She then asked us 2 times if we were ready to order in a 5 second window when we had just sat down and told her repeatedly that we needed more time!! Finally we get our food and we are eating and everyone except me ordered too much food that they didn’t really like anyway. So they are done eating and she takes their plates but NEVER asks me if I’m done and as I am talking to Heather and Dan she takes my plate! Before I can get her to give it back she is gone!! SHE TOOK MY PLATE BEFORE I WAS FINISHED!!! That my friends is the biggest tragedy b/c if I’m not done my food I’m not happy! I paid for it all yet you took it away!! What a BITCH. (b/c at this point she has graduated from witch to BITCH!!)
So after dinner we go to coldstone creamery and we are hurrying up for what reason I do not know but we hurry and don’t eat our ice cream there we take it with us….which makes us have to hurry up and eat it b/c Dan and I need to go to CVS so we have hurry up in CVS to eat the rest of our ice cream. So after CVS we go to Blockbuster where we proceed to take our time. We get a lame movie but at least it’s better then watching TV. So we get home and watch the movie and then we all hurry up to go to sleep. (notice all the hurrying up and taking time….what?!)
We wake up and have to hurry up so Dan can test drive cars. So we get to dealership and he is hurrying up so he can take his time and look at the cars. We are there for 2+ hours I think and we are hurrying so we can leave to make it to a birthday party. So we hurry up and leave but take our time getting there. We get a little lost getting there b/c our directions kinda blew chunks! BUT we get there and everything there seems rushed just so we can take our time the rest of our day. It was a lovely party for a cute 2 year old! Super cute 2 year old!! We had lots of fun and there were lots of cameras….i mean cameras everywhere you look! So I’m glad I liked myself that day!!
Then we hurry up to get home at the end of the night just so we can sleep in our own bed! Then I sleep until noon on Sunday. I take my time trying to get a hold of my mom and when she finally calls back I have to hurry up to meet her! But I don’t know why I hurried up b/c I should have known my mom by now and realized that b/c I’m on time does not make her on time. BUT she is forgiven b/c A. she is awesome, B. she made yummy potato soup and C. I am always late so her being late ain’t no big thing chicken wing! So after hurrying we take our time at my Grandmothers. Now at least my Grandmother finally knows that I live back in PA….but if you ask her I have only been here a month…..and that is my story and I’m sticking too it!! So after yummy soup and talk of family I hurry up to get home so I can take my time and fall asleep!
Do you see what I mean?
IRTC: Well she was nice but she was not listening to me…..and I think you will be cutting my hair next time!! I’ll give you two bags of cookies!! And I have a feeling that if I go in and get her to trim the back she will just trim more from the front/sides which she already got enough of!! So I’ll just deal with what I got going on. The gym is one of the most annoying things in the world but I LOVE working out! And I don’t want to get mugged or raped running on the streets. I’ve heard one too many stories and one of them was my friends aunt who use to run around where mom lives and she only escaped b/c she could out run the guy!! NO thanks!!! So alas I will either have to find a gym I can stand or invest in a treadmill! And your husband is just one of those people that thinks perfect attendance at work will get you somewhere someday……too bad the person who calls out the most somehow ends up getting raises before you and somehow is indispensable!! But yes he is still great (your husband)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect attendance more applies to people on salary... (i would think) and yea so what if i was excited about test driving cars and hurried around to get there!! I like car shoppinggggg!!!! U like shoe shopping... which... i could care less for but will probably ask you to come with me when i go shopping for them today because I need a newer pair of crappy shoes that doesn't cost me $200 and if this fucking touchpad on this piece of shit Dell laptop makes my cursor jump one more time I'm gonna throw it across the fucking room!!!! (me)

 

fentanyl