My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lush i am addicted

So what is the LUSH all about? it's about yummy smells, natural soaps, shampoos, conditioners, hair products, and the list goes on!! LUSH is wonderful and i am willing to go to a support group and admit i am addicted!! But if you were smelling what i am smelling right now you would be in the bliss that is LUSH!! I spent a decent amount there on Easter! BUT in my defense i spent some of that money on my Honey (who is evil) and my mom! so really i didn't spend that much........whatever!

My Honey is evil b/c he is all like "why do you like this stuff......can you buy me this....and this? and maybe some of this?!" We get home and he is trying to play it off like "oh only $12 of it is mine." then i said BS i bought him a $14.95 bar of soap, a $9.95 Shampoo bar, and a $9.95 massage bar. So is that $12? more like $34.85+ tax.....nice try! But LUSH maybe the only reason i get out of bed every day?! I mean yeah i like work but really get out of bed for it......not until i think of all the bills i have to pay. But getting up to use LUSH things and to smell LUSH'ish I'll wake up for that!!!! Plus the LUSH last all day you smell good from the second you use it to the second you wake up to use it again! YUM!!

Here is a link......http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/index.html?lang=en_US&dlang=en

Click and fall in love....or go to a store near you and fall in LOVE with LUSH

IRTC: We went to the one on 202 towards Kohls.....is that Norristown? not sure. But i got a cute shirt i am wearing today for $3.99. I got a pirate shirt for $2....and a tank top with skull and cross bones for $1.99!!! but you know about the great deals! sorry you had a headache i have one of those lingering ones today.....booh! Oh so you didn't go dancing?

2 comments:

gothbarbie said...

okay, here is where YOU wish you were a celebrity, if you mentioned the word "LUSH" once they would shower you with an abundance of free products for the rest of your life.

but no, you are plugging this company like a crazy woman and you won't even get one little COUPON out of it.

sorry sis, hows your acting?

Anonymous said...

LOL i was bout to say the same thing... OCD much?! HA

 

fentanyl