My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend

So this weekend we sort of hi-jacked my one friend and took out for a late birthday celebration! It started at the star wars exhibit and ended in china town.......OK to make this long I'll tell the whole weekend.


We tricked my friend into thinking she was just going to the willow grove mall to shop with us for the day. But once she got to the mall I told her that they have to go with me somewhere 1st before we go to the mall. So she gets in the car and I start driving her to philly. She catches on to us being in philly quick (who wouldn't) but still has no idea where we are headed. So as we are trying to find parking she gets the notion that we are going to the star wars exhibit (she sees the signs....dang it). She loved the exhibit, i loved it the 1st time i went to it and the 2nd time which would be the time just this weekend it was only enjoyable b/c i was taking my friend. Other wise it was way to crowded with awful children and scary people! RUDE scary people and children!! which in case you could not have already guessed made my eggs go rotten.

After Star Wars we went to lunch in China town. Due to my sisters fabulous recommendation we had a really awesome lunch!! Even if it was cash only and we just had enough money! hahahaa But we also got really good parking which never happens to me i always end up paying the most money for the least amount of time!! So after lunch we hunted down LUSH!! Once found we were so happy it was all worth it. And by "it all" i mean the walking and the POURING RAIN!!!!!

We all bought some REALLY yummy smelling stuff! Most importantly i bought a powder deodorant! Which i LOVE.....at least for now....until it stops working.....

Then we went Cosi. Which i didn't think would be that great BUT it is they have smore's that they give you a fire to make your smore's with! Awesome i love FIRE!!! (which is funny b/c when i was younger i would stand 10 feet away from the fire and wonder why my marshmallow never got gooey and yummy.) So then we went on a hunt for fortune cookies. And let me tell you if they had teeth they would have bitten me!! Then we headed home! Oh and really really great part is my friend who was the birthday girl was talking about how she needed to buy a new bigger purse and that was the gift i bought her but she had no idea!!! I am that awesome!!

Other highlights from the weekend my lovely Katie made me hand warmers!! Which i am currently wearing at work b/c it's cold! BUT my hands are warmer then they would normally be!! she knitted them!! They rock! (they are RED!!!!) Boys are really frustrating!! On that note Dan got a game where a little girl goes around with a needle and sucks peoples blood from them.....what?! so strange!! I love fake corn dogs!! and Morning star has all this new yummy veggie stuff out!! i was in heaven at the grocery store stocking up!! OH and how could i forget my favorite cranberry juice was on sale!! Not only my favorite but the best cranberry juice in the world!! Like the list of things i missed while i was down south goes like this: Pizza (duh), Pocos, This cranberry juice, Baja Fresh..... and it goes on (this is just a list of food items i missed not everything i missed meaning i didn't miss pizza more then i missed my Mom).

Oh i have a question is it OK to respond to comments in my next post or would it be better to respond to them through another comment? well till i figure that out i will do this.
IRTC: LBS -Mom is awesome and though it may have taken me much too long to figure that out we are the luckiest in the whole world for being graced with her presence!! And i would only change one thing i would have changed the way i acted.

ok i'm sure i'll think of another big post tomorrow b/c i'm hanging out with my mom tonight!

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

SANG KEE is the ULTIMATE!!!

and didn't i tell you about the awesome cosi Smores B4?

now you HAVE to get the Crepes!!!!
Upenn campus- GO THERE!

 

fentanyl