My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Long post to late?!

So my sis tells me i need to post nice long posts.....not because she loves my eloquent writing skills.....no because she is so bored at work! hahahaa
Well to tell you sister of mine yes i liked when Jeff won as well and yes that awful Asian chick is the one that won in between!!
So this girl that i work with is Mexican and she still lives with her family. she is such a sweet heart and has been seeing this guy but her family disapproves so she has to see him on the side when no ones looking. It got me thinking that if i ever had to do something like that i would not. I wouldn't be able to i would just be like this is who i am dating and o'well! It also makes me even more thankful for the mother that i have! she is awesome and i never had to hide things from her. And when people hear that i didn't grow up with a father they go into "ooh how sad" mode and there is no need for that. i never thought how great so and so's dad is. In fact most dads i meet growing up made me all the more thankful i didn't have one!! Not saying that dads are bad just that they are not always all that great. You could go into that if i had grown up with the bastard. You should be green with envy in real life b/c my mom is so awesome!
They say we didn't grow up with lots of money but i never felt like that. I never felt like oh i want what that kid has. i felt like we had everything and more!! I felt like one of the luckiest people in the world b/c my mom loved me for me and she did everything she could and more for my sister and i. so don't ever feel sorry for me! Feel sorry for the poor girl i work with that just wants to date!

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

freaky- i wrote almost the exact same thing, i don't remember where or when but i felt like i was reading what i wrote.

ESPECIALLY the feeling that i never saw a dad i thought was good or even great!
they were always creepy scary old men to me with lots of yelling, restrictions and rules!
who wants that in their everyday life?!?!?!
and i never knew we were POOR until recently!

i felt spoiled, content and happy!

having such AN AMAZING MOTHER really is fortunate!
we not only felt loved and happy all our lives, but we had a great example of an independant woman to emulate as we grew up.

not to mention the fact that we didn't have some messed up relationship in the house to assimilate into our version of "normal" so we'd end up making the same mistakes with some lame husband someday!

we had a clean slate so we could have an IDEAL IDEAL! and it worked for me! i never accepted anything less than PERFECT and now i am PERFECTLY HAPPILY MARRIED EVER AFTER!!!!!

NO ONE had as great of a childhood as we did! i wouldn't change a thing!

 

fentanyl