My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

my day

Got a call from the insurance company of the guy who hit me.
Me: Hello
Them: Hi is a Ms. Jewarez there?
Me: this is me speaking.
Them: Hi, I'm such and such from such and such and i was calling to get your side of the story we have the police report and it's confusing, plus we got evil man who hit you side of story.
Me: OK this is what happened......
Them: OK well you can reach us at....
Me: um....shouldn't you be talking to my insurance company?
Them: well i don't have their number or a claim number or anything....
Me: i can give it to you....and their information wasn't on the police report?
Them: Only their name.....
Me: OK whatever here is the information.....
Them: OK thank you good bye.

i call my insurance company promptly and tell them about the strange call and how hopefully they will get a call from this guy soon. And they tell me that they are still working on getting the police report? what the sh*t?! how come guy who hit me insurance company has the report and you don't?!

Then at lunch i call the place working on my car, my car might not be ready till Monday or Tuesday!! I HATE this rental!!! Ugh!

I call the police department and my report is ready and will cost $15 to get a copy of it!! so I'm going to get a copy of it and fax it to my insurance company b/c why they don't have it is beyond me!

Then the evil gym calls me and i tell them how Ghetto their gym is and how i just got into a car accident and i am currently dealing with that so please leave me alone!

My day brought to you by me.

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

WOW sounds fun- the idiot parade!

You need to go SHOPPING!

i need to go SHOPPING!

everybody go SHOPPING!

i recommended my favorite girl at work to go to the local BIG K after work and check out the mega-clearance (yes i am obsessed, i WILL clothe the world in 2$ garments from KMART!)

and it will look a lot better than miss LABLE and her $200 ugly boots and her $90 blue jeans that make her tiny body look fat b/c she squeezes into two sizes too small and gets a muffin top.
oh and her probably $60 t-shirts too.

 

fentanyl