My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

questions for the bored

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No I AM ORIGINAL AND YOU CAN EAT THAT 2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Like two weeks ago or so….Katie did you cry cause you had to leave your mom?
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Depends on the day
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not only no but h#ll no!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes I rock forever!!!!!! And you can eat that too
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not at all
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? YES
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don’t know I like a lot of them
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not always
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Depends on the situation
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookie Dough!! Or Half baked!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? smile
15. RED OR PINK? RED FOREVER
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Um can I list my favorite…..
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST Crunchy or Lovey or Tracy
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Well Katie sent it to me so Charis is the only one that needs to answer it and if she is bored enough she will oh and my sister can answer the questions if she is bored....
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? brown
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Rice cakes
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Neil Boortz
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? RED
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? LUSH anything!!! (I second that)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Linda
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? NO….ok Yes
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I hate watching sports would rather play them
27. Hair Color? Brown, black, orange…..pick a color and I bet my hair is it
28. EYE COLOR? shit
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not yet but I foresee them in my future
30. FAVORITE FOOD? PIZZA or POCOS!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary movies
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 30 days of night (it blew)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White & Blue
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs (no stinky breath hahaha)
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cannoli sure I can second that
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Topaz wait that’s me….
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND Charis?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I started a few but um yeah I haven’t really been reading any of them
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A cow, a chicken, and a pig holding signs that say “try the shrimp” (is it a rip off from Chick F. not sure b/c who had the idea 1st is the question)
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? (Don't have tv, I watched a friend tell a story and a baby fall asleep (HuH Katie what does this mean?)) I watched TV like a crazy person!!
42. FAVORITE SOUND? My head hitting the pillow!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? Jamaica
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Sure I can make morons appear……
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Sellersville
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Your mom

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

i thought you had your tonsils AND your adnoids out!!!!!!

are you lying!?!

MY mother is afraid of the computer so you won't be getting any answers from her.

your mouse pad sounds RAD!

 

fentanyl