My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Short sweet Cute

So sometimes when I go home at lunch I am lucky enough to have a fun letter waiting for me from my sis! And every time I open one I get covered in glitter and I was wondering today if people notice that. When I get back and I have glitter all over I wonder if people wonder where I have been. Do they wonder if I sometimes strip during lunch to make ends meet? Or do they think I go to the pretty pretty princess castle?! Or do they even notice? I notice everything…..and sometimes I wish I wouldn’t.

So last week was sort of insane by Friday night I was so tired I was so happy to see my bed! I passed out and stayed out well into Saturday afternoon! But I did get to see John the IV! He is so cute! He has soft little baby feet! He also has frog legs! It was really neat to see how he already knows his parents voices! I was holding him while his mama was in the potty. He started to cry as she was coming out and she started talking and he stopped crying right away and reached his head towards her voice. IT was so stinking CUTE!

Ok this one is short b/c i am busy....sorry.

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

that would be cool if you went to the pretty pretty princess castle on lunch.

I glitterize just for you!

glad you enjoy it!

 

fentanyl