My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, December 5, 2008

2008

1) Was 2008 a good year for you?Yeah moved back to PA, got a job fast….and get to see my family LOTS! :o)

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?Surprising everyone! YEAH! It was so much fun. I would love to do it more often! OR I loved joining the Polar bear club!

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?Saying good bye to NC and the few people I did get to know there.

4) Where were you when 2008 began?Like on New years Day? Cause I was in my NC “home” watching movies. When we brought in the new year THEN during the day I joined the polar bear club!

5) Who were you with?Dan, Dan’s mom & step dad, Crunchy, Cole & Lovey

6) Where will you be when 2008 ends?My guess is home with Dan MAYBE snowboarding down a mountain…if we can afford it!

7) Who will you be with when 2008 ends?Like I said above Dan I believe! :o)

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2008?If by resolution you mean….move back to PA, get job, and try not to kill anyone….Then yes.

9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2009?Get an apartment….but I might have to stop shopping.

10) Did you fall in love in 2008?Well I still Love Dan, I re-fell in love with PA…does that kind of count?

11) Do you regret it?Falling in love….or the whole year?

12) Did you breakup with anyone in 2008?Yes….i had to breakup with NC.

13) Did you make any new friends in 2008?Yeah! Co-workers that are fun, My sissy, and HK!

14) Who are your favorite new friends?Duh My sissy! LOL

15) What was your favorite month of 2008?January was fun…

16) Did you travel outside of the US in 2008?No can’t say I did

17) How many different states did you travel to in 2008?LOL does driving through them count? PA, NJ, DE, DC, MD, NC, SC, VA.

18) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2008?Nope…knock on wood still a month to go.

19) Did you miss anybody in the past year? Yeah Carmen, Crunchy, Tracy, Deb, Sally, Lovey, Cole…. (not in any order)

20) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2008?I don’t know since HP6 didn’t come out!

21) What was your favorite song from 2008?LOL Single Ladies…

22) What was your favorite record from 2008?I have no idea.

23) How many concerts did you see in 2008?6 I think…

24) Did you have a favorite concert in 2008?Well I LOVED Seeing my Cousin Brent in concert! also MSI and of course The Matches!

25) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2008?Gross and no never any at all. Gross question!

26) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2008?Again Eww NO NEVER!! Even worse question then the one above!

27) Do you regret anything you've done this year?Possibly….like eating this half of a doughnut I just did….i don’t even like doughnuts!

28) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?Yeah I watched the Hills too often and Charm School!

29) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2008?I don’t know…for all I know someone told me a lie and I still don’t know it’s a lie!

30) Did you treat somebody badly in 2008?Not that I’m aware of.

31) Did anyone treat you badly in 2008?Yeah a certain evil name that shall go nameless.

32) How much money did you spend in 2008?I really have no idea but it was all worth it….except the time I had to pay to get a new gas cap…or the time I paid too much for a bad hair cut.

33) What was your proudest moment of 2008?Playing soccer with the giant men…LOL the one that stomped on my foot…

34) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2008?kicking my sisters husband while playing soccer…I totally did not mean to he’s just to fast I wasn’t expecting him to be there!

35) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be?I would go back an un eat that half of the doughnut I already have heartburn and my mouth feels like it’s coated with lard. Good job me.

36) What are your plans for 2009?Get an apartment….snowboard…..shop……eat….and be happy.

No comments:

 

fentanyl