My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My mind is a mess

So lets start with why I am a hillbilly today. We get a pie from a trucking company yesterday. So we save it for today. No one knew what kind it was b/c we are morons and could not find the label. So this morning we open it and I'm like "Oh it's shoefly pie! Yum!" EVERYONE around me is like...."What in Gods Green earth is that?" Me: "you don't know?! You really don't know?" (at this point I'm confused and i sort of feel betrayed!)

Some people think it's minced meat pie.....some people think it has lots of raisins and nuts in it....but NOT one person actually knows what it is besides me! Now I've sort of grown up with the belief that shoefly pie and PA go together like pizza and NY!! I really believed that people who grew up in PA should know what shoefly & funnycake are! But no not today my friends not today.

So as I'm getting some people to try it and explaining to the others what it is i was also explaining funnycake! As I'm doing this i hear from the 3 door on the left...."your a certified HillBilly!" LOL never saw that one coming.
So am I also a HillBilly for enjoying:
Chicken pot pie (no not that nasty freezer thing at the grocery store)
Apple Dumplings
Potato rival soup
Potato Candy
Funnel Cake
Baked Corn

Now lets talk about the twilight movie....Edward my buddy your ugly....your face got smashed in somehow...but at least you add humor to the movie. Bella for some time you tried to control your man voice....but you lost that control after the baseball game (what little you had) ALSO is your stunt double a robot that you actually let say most of you unemotional lines? ALSO ALSO when you were supposed to be in "Pain" why did it look like you were in the middle of pleasure? Emmett, Jasper, Esme, and Carlisle you are all very ugly. Rosalie you have junk in your trunk...good for you (your clothes however awful). Jacob....oh Jacob....you not only FUGLY but that hair.....ewww....that brown paint Spackle or whatever they used to color your skin....ewww! i do hope they replace you with someone better.....(please be right Perez Hilton)!

Lets talk about the films other weak points.....Edward if that "sparkle" is really how "Vampires" look in sunlight believe me you would fit in just fine. How can it be icy when A. it's clearly raining! and B. there are puddles? NO it can't be. Did you get your special effects on special b/c they were left over from My Secret Identity? I'm sorry Twilight you got nothing on Harry potter....except maybe humor. B/c it did keep me laughing like the soap Passions.

Moving on chocolate chip cookie stacks are yummy! Book Lending Cousins are cute! Sisters are fun! and my aunt is silly! I feel bad for being a poor turnpike toll user yesterday but i wanted to get rid of my change! the 1st toll i dropped some change as i was dumping it into the guys hand. The 2nd toll i dropped the ticket then dumped change into the guys hand! The 1st toll guy counted my change while i waited. The 2nd toll guy said "is this the right amount?" Me: "yes!" Him "OK." LOL Good Job me!

Tonight i wrap gifts! I chat with mom and sis! and hopefully we eat something yummy! YUM!

Hope you have a HillBilly Filled Thursday!

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

great summary of that movie!
it was hilarious and fun.
i enjoy cheesy soap opera vampire stuff - RIP Port Charles!!!

It was total fun!

 

fentanyl