My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Beacuse I steal posts when I have no ideas....

Accent - I don't know....Maybe CA+PA=CPA?

Chore I hate - Every chore....

Dog or Cat - neither for a long time....not that i don't like them....just that they are a huge responsibility

Essential electronics - Cell phone & now Digi!

Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) - I like Ralph Lauren Romance guy or girl....and Vanilla

Gold or Silver? - White gold or silver.


Hometown - Telford i guess...

Insomnia? - Not really i make myself sleep if i can't sleep!


Job Title - Evil place's bitch....A/P & A/R assistant

Kids? - None and i don't think i ever will have any (notice the think)

Living Arrangement - Oy

Most admired trait - Oh i got one getting bad service or terrible food discounted off my check...LOL

Overnight Hospital Stays - Birth (meaning when i was born...)

Phobia - Clowns....

Quote - "May your organs fail before your dreams fail you."

Religion - Christian in the most non-typical Christian way....

Siblings - WHY A SISSY!!!

Time I wake up - 6:35 if i want to dry my hair....6:45 if i don't....and 6:50 if there is no frost on the car

Unusual talent/skill - I can take my leg and bend it to my head while standing on one leg

Vegetable I refuse to eat - Brussel Sprouts

Worst habit - being on the computer when i shouldn't....

Yummy foods I make - Well Alfredo, mushrooms, do cookies count?, cakes, mac & cheese, Turkey balls.....

Zodiac sign - Libra.....i like balancing stuff!

No comments:

 

fentanyl