My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, December 12, 2008

"I believe the girl mentioned a check!?!"

Going through the garage last night! Mom pulling random stuff from her room! Wrapping gifts...could it be anymore like Christmas? We had fun bitching at each other and yet having so much fun!

This morning i got up at 4:15am to go and celebrate Our Lady of Guadalupe. My co-worker is named after the saint so it's like her 2nd birthday today...so us girls went to her church this morning with her to celebrate. Granted i really didn't understand anything b/c it was all being done in Spanish but it was still fun! (i should also note that i am not Catholic....i was purely doing this for my co-worker.)

By the way it's freezing! Just thought i would let everyone know.

So it's Friday!! And hopefully it will be a fun weekend! Tonight we are taking the lovely Katie to dinner for her b-day! :o) So have a good Friday everybody!

No comments:

 

fentanyl