My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

the MAD dash

So i am nearing the finish of Christmas Stuff. Tomorrow night i will be wrapping gifts at my moms house cause she has tons of wrapping paper! and she is more then willing to share! Well let me clarify....i have things i need to Crochet but that is neither here nor there....i have the things planned i just need to start them! which might mean people get stuff late....who knows!

I almost finished my cards last night! ALMOST! i was working on them when i looked at the clock and it was 10:30! I'm sure i should have started a little earlier then 8:30pm but i made dinner and did laundry in my defense....it wasn't all video games and watching TV. Sure there was an hour or 2 where i was playing video games BUT i was on fire in my one game and I had been trying to get to stage 10 for the past 3 days!! So i am finally at stage 10! with 2 lives! YES! On the other hand....the boy has his cards to fill out b/c he spent all the time playing video games... BOYS!

He plays this really saucy game where his guy makes village people fall in love with him and some of the noises or phrases the women and men say are just crazy! Such as "I've got a good discount for you right here (in a sexy voice)!" or the men say "I like your pants!" His guy married a chick and every time he is home she is like "why don't we go over there?" as she is pointing to the bed! AND it asks you if you want to "wear protection" or not!! WHAT?! and if he is away from his wife too long she will leave him. Oh and his wife no lie is a Fat-Lover. Meaning she loves fat guys? So crazy!!

TONIGHT! I will see Twilight. i am sure it will stink but i get to take the book lending cousin from this post - http://topazluvskatie.blogspot.com/2008/08/dear-book-lending-cousin.html
and the sissy with me!! Hopefully we get yummy ice cream as well! YUM!

IRTC: Thank you for de-lurking yourself angelictenderbutton! It's so nice to have you here in my little ranting world of words! :o)
Sissy - YOU ARE THE BEST for not having a crazy wedding! LOL and your comments as always are funny & fun! Yippee for Sissy's!

No comments:

 

fentanyl