My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I’ve said it before….I’m a lurker…

I am a lurker…I read several blogs and comment on NONE of them (well except like 2). But I have had to replace at least 4-6 blogs that I use to read b/c people either close them down or make them password protected! NO FUN. I am not about to e-mail them for the password….so I just don’t get to read them anymore. I know I’m a shameless lurker. Currently I check or read 13 blogs….2 of them I will comment on sometimes….3 of them are photographers blogs….and the rest I read shamelessly and never comment on! Does this make me a bad person?

I’ll admit that some of them I read because the persons life is just so crazy that I can’t believe it….some of them are just very well written….some of them are just train wrecks…. Then it makes me wonder what kind of people read my blog and what they think of me….but since my count is under 500 I’m guessing me and my sissy are my fans….LOL. O’well good thing I don’t care.

On the other foot I would like to talk about secretly funny people. I know at least 3 people that are quiet around you but are hilarious around people they really know. (yes sissy you inspired me) For instance I know this one girl that I went to school with….she was so quite but when you got to know her she could make you laugh so hard with her sarcasm! She was so funny in math class. Then my friend’s sister…she is funny and evil….you would never guess….and for years I never knew. Then you have Sissy’s husband. She tells me the hilarious things he comes up with. So funny…..come on secret funny people share the humor with the rest of us!

OK I must finish this blog or sissy with get all HULK on me!

2 comments:

ariellegodslioness said...

I am a lurker on your site...

I am friends with your sissy :)

GothBarbie said...

I knew she would be entertained by your sassiness!!!!!
you couldn't have a cooler lurker!

 

fentanyl