My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More Shopping (i know your shocked)!

So Saturday was a huge success!! Major fun baby shower!! My friend was not surprised at all she was so sure it was her shower that she brought my b-day gift with her.....what a goob! The decorations were super neat and everything went really well! Maybe someday i will post pictures....but i doubt it! LOL

Then Sunday i went SHOPPING! I had such good luck i almost didn't want to stop! My purse was FINALLY on clearance so i got that!! And I got a few other things! SHOPPING!!

Then last night my sister and i went shopping! And i got some cute boots for when it snows. We got some really pretty tea pots for gifts! it was sad b/c we were in Value City and the announcer just kept saying over and over again that they would be closing their doors "FOREVER!" Not just for a little while but FOREVER! Sad Sad Sad! OH and we found some really neat things for my mom!! (well that was the whole point of shopping last night mom gifts!) We didn't get to see twilight but maybe next week.

Oh i have failed to mention the shopping my honey did on black Friday and this weekend....he bought me a digital camera, he bought him an XBOX 360, a zen mp3 player, a navigation unit (for us to share) and a 37" HD LCD TV. So needless to say i think Lappy and i will become bestest friends b/c i have a feeling i will no longer be able to just watch TV.

But hey maybe there will be more photos on this blog since i have a digital camera....but don't hold your breath or anything.

No comments:

 

fentanyl