My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just for the sake

So I'm reading (lurking) the 13+ blogs that i enjoy and no one is really posting anything new and I'm thinking COME on people post new things! Then i realize HA i need to post something new. Put the new post Karma out there! So here goes!!

This weekend i wrapped lots of gifts, ate good food (all at once...not so good), saw a rock school preform (they were neat), held a really cute baby, had imaginary tea with an almost 3 year old, played Guitar Hero (poorly), finished last minute Christmas things, and Cleaned!

Yesterday I went to produce junction, got gas, heated up my lunch , cleaned out the fridge, took out the trash, and put away all the produce just during lunch. Then I had dinner with fun chicks, helped one of them pick out new sweaters while getting a last minute gift, paid a bill, bought a tray, picked out nice lace tank tops for me, decorated a tree, and played guitar hero all after leaving work.

SO there is a nice post for you. Now i must you know....work.

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WORK!!!!

 

fentanyl